Please answer the following questionnaire to determine if you are a pie addict.
1. Are you an active member of the “Crisco vs. Butter” online message board?
2. Do you have a subscription to Three Babes Bakeshop’s just-launched weekly pie service?
3. Do you tremble with anticipation to find out what the week’s seasonal, local, organic flavors (lemon buttermilk; salty honey walnut; savory fromage blanc and green garlic) will be?
4. Are you willing to pay extra to have your pies delivered on Fridays, as opposed to picking them up on Saturdays or Sundays?
5. Are you amazed at the program’s perks, like offering members special fillings, such as ten kinds of blueberries grown in a friend’s yard?
6. Will you often stop by the Bakeshop during retail hours at Stable Cafe to sort through even more goodies, like cherry-rhubarb pie in a jar?
7. Is your mouth watering right now?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, please seek help immediately.
Photo: Courtesy of Three Babes Bakeshop
|Still hungry? We’ve found twelve cakes, cookies, and pies you can order online. |