Let the nickel-and-diming begin.
1. Spare some kick ball change? Basic tap for adults with Kristen Leahy is just $10. (Tuesday, 5:15 p.m., at Heartbeat House; Thursday, 8:30 p.m., and Saturday, 1:30 p.m., at Peace Yoga, 903 South Main Street, Downtown.)
2. Eight bucks will keep you on the ball: The nifty shape of Eos organic lip spheres make otherwise elusive balm easy to find in the bottom of your beach bag.
3. Catfish sandwich with collards, slaw, and a pickle, please. That will be $8 says Territory BBQ (background music free courtesy of the in-house record store, opening Saturday).
4. All Hands-On 3rd — a smattering of free workshops awaits. Drop in first Fridays for artist receptions and every third Sunday for Sewing Rebellion. Look forward to crafting for charity come July.
5. Every cloud has a silver lining. Or at least an extra-shiny $6.50 silver headband.
7. If you’ve got five on it, head to Santa Monica’s recently opened La Grande Orange for a glass of the house-made white sangria.
8. Low on dough? One bite and you’ll agree the buttery breakfasty kouign amann at BLD is worth the $3.
9. and 10. Being broke isn’t funny; comedy is (hopefully). Drop into Sit ’n Spin (every other Thursday, 8 p.m., at The Hudson Theatres) or peep the ever-changing stand-up lineup at The Josh and Josh Show (every Thursday, 8:30 p.m., at Bar Lubitsch). It’s free.