Kansas-bred, San Francisco-based, former Miss Teen USA Keylee Sanders left behind the world of floor-grazing gowns and tearful acceptance speeches to modernize the “Isn’t She Lovely”concept. The stylist (who appears on E!, The Style Network, and more) and Style Studio consulting company owner let us in on her Fashion Week necessities.
1. Business cards and Chanel business card holder.
2. Lip coverage: “I love Nars Easy Lover lipgloss for the morning/afternoon shows and MAC Lady Bug red lipstick for everything else. ChapStick True Shimmer Tropical flavor is always in my bag for layering on any color or a shimmer on a nude lip.”
4. Dior oversize square sunglasses in olive green. “Late nights, bright lights, it doesn’t really matter — I never go anywhere without my glasses.”
6. Black suede, thigh-high Stuart Weitzman boots. “I can walk all day in them, plus they go with everything and keep me warm.”
7. “My bullet necklace was a gift from my fiance and I wear it at all times (unless I am flying — being accused of taking ammunition onto the plane once was enough). It’s always a conversation piece.”
8. A+D first aid ointment. “This healing cream will fix anything, and I use it everywhere. At night I put it on my cuticles, lips, under my eyes, and anywhere I have a dry patch of skin.”
9. Hermès leather notebook. “I take lots of notes at shows, and despite all the technology out there I am still a big pen-to-paper gal.”
Photo: Courtesy of Keylee Sanders