The simple yoga move, courtesy of I.Am.You Studio, is designed to deflate your bloat.
1. Stand up tall, feet touching.
2. Inhale, bend your knees, and reach your arms out in front of you.
3. Exhale and have your hands touch (with knees and feet still touching).
4. Inhale and lift your chest toward your chin.
5. Exhale and twist to the right, hooking your left tricep (or back of your left arm above the elbow) on the outside of the right thigh.
6. Bring your hands toward your sternum.
7. Gaze up and around, twisting your torso over your legs. Inhale and exhale five to ten breaths, trying to twist the left side of your stomach, liver, and torso over the thighs and up toward the right.
8. Inhale and return to where you started (knees bent, hands touching, arms straight).
9. Repeat same steps on the opposite side.
10. Do it all again two or three more times.
For more information, go to iamyoustudio.com.