David Letterman may have hilarious Top Ten lists, but we’ve got a list of ten things your guy doesn’t know he needs but will love.
8. A vinyl puzzle to temper his Xbox habit.
7. An old-school sports screen print to jump-start his big boy art collection.
6. Dallas-based Waxpaper Design House’s “You are the cheese to my macaroni” poster to cut down the stack of bathroom reading material.
5. Pewter torro cuff links, so he’ll finally wear his button-downs from last Christmas.
4. Classic sunnies to brighten up his look.
2. Dowdy Studio’s Drink Local tee when a flask and whiskey aren’t enough juice.
1. A personalized stainless steel multitool money clip, so there are no more excuses for not filing his nails or buying dinner.
Wrapped with a bow and sealed with a kiss.
Photo: Fuse / Getty Images