1. Click your way to Community Collection, a new online retailer that acts as a matchmaker for designers and the charities they’re most passionate about.
2. Browse goods from three to six new designers each week.
3. Shop shirts from Elizabeth and James (pictured, benefiting Heal the Bay), boots and shoes from Diane Von Furstenberg (Girls Inc.), Santi clutches (World Wildlife Fund), Whetherly tees (Operation USA), Clare Vivier totes and bags (Surfrider Foundation), and jeans from Current/Elliott (Goods for Good).
4. Feel happy knowing 20 percent of your purchase goes directly to the charity of the designer’s choice.
5. After shopping, receive an e-memo that tells you exactly how your donation was used (the first report is scheduled to be online within the next few months).
6. Find something other than coal in your stocking.
Available online at communitycollection.com. Shop today and get free shipping.
Photo: Courtesy of Community Collection