You’re constantly saving face.
Dallas cosmetic guru Michael Marcus helps you cover up.
1. Summer’s the time to give your skin a break. Instead of heavy foundations, opt for powder-based coverage because it won’t melt away.
2. Even if you’re not hitting the pool, always wear waterproof mascara and eyeliner. Humidity is not your makeup bag’s friend.
3. Be bold with lipstick (even you, Casper). Bright puckers (Marcus suggests coral) are the perfect accessory to a colorful summer wardrobe.
4. Forgo the smoky eye and get fresh with a solid shade across the entire lid. He likes eye-popping turquoise and bright green.
5. Most important: Don’t forget to exfoliate. Moisturizers work best when skin is clean and smooth. Plus, you want to purge summer’s grime — dry, flaky skin, sunscreen — to avoid breakouts.
Now, hurry and makeup.