Zero-Effort Pizza Party
Serves at least twenty
1 Posto menu
1 mobile wood-burning oven
1-2 on-site caterers
1. Hop online during your Toddlers & Tiaras/Extreme Couponing DVR break. Choose from Posto’s three customizable salad-to-cannoli dinner packages. Call in your order and return to your abnormally scheduled programming.
2. Forget about it until the day of.
3. Clear a flat, twenty-foot outdoor space for a two-wheeled oven (manufactured to chef/owner Joe Cassinelli’s specifications).
4. Sit back and do nothing as flame masters stoke the fire using local oak, cherry, and birch branches.
5. Watch guests get pie-eyed as caterers toss dough.
6. Top off drinks while admiring freshly applied toppings like prosciutto, arugula, and farm egg.
7. Bask in the sun while pizzas bake in 1,000° heat.
8. Serve Neapolitan perfection.
Available by phone order (617-625-0600), starts at $20 per person. For the complete catering menu, go to pizzeriaposto.com. Book at least four weeks in advance.
Photo: Courtesy of Posto