And the top ten reasons to frequent Big Studio and participate in the upcoming Push Pin show are …
10. You enjoy throwing things at walls to see what sticks.
9. Hawking your own photo work (and keeping all the profits) is your kinda party.
8. Hostess with the mostest Meghan McNeer is your fave.
7. You’re a joiner. (In a good way.)
6. Exposed brick and warehouse windows bring out the creative type in anyone.
5. Next month’s The Diving Bell and the Butterfly screening is sure to please. (You Schnab.)
4. It’s BYOB. And nobody’s judging if you “forget” to take sharing cups.
3. Where else can you show off graphic design lingo among cute/creative types? (We’re kerning to know.)
2. You have a zillion Polaroids stuck to your fridge. And no idea who’s in them.
1. They provide all of the mounting materials. (Haaay!)
Push Pin Show, October 17, 7-10 p.m., at Big Studio, King Plow Arts Center, 887 West Marietta Street, studio e, West Midtown (404-874-6111 or bigstudiorental.com). For information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo: Courtesy of Big Studio