You’re not banking on money falling from the sky. But there’s always fun to be had with a tenner.
1. Tag, you’re it, with Montana Gold spray paint and cap set from Sam Flax.
3. Cool off with sweet tea at Park 75. Brewed iced tea cubes mean it never waters down.
4. Don’t be a drip. A cup of joe at mug hub Method Coffee Bar will set you back barely five bucks. Wi-Fi doesn’t cost a thing.
5. Set the scene with bright cloth place mats from Swoozie’s. The extra $5 for the monogram is worth it.
6. Lap up nuanced flavors of local honey at Harris & Clark.
7. While away the hours with a best-seller or dusty old novel from book bungalow Atlanta Book Exchange (591 North Highland Avenue; 404-681-3122).
8. Take a jukebox spin at Waffle House. (Livin’ la vida scattered, smothered, and covered.)
9. You wear your heart on your sleeve. Dress your baked goods accordingly with a sweetly shaped cookie press.
10. Keep papers in their place with silver initial paperweights from Festivity.
And make it count.